Get our monthly activity box and save dozens of hours each month.
If you are located in the United States, this is a wonderful service for you (we only ship within the US at this time).
In this service, we meet with you before each month and you give us your planned outings and entertainment. We then combine your planned activities with our custom activities and put them all into a beautiful full month’s activity calendar. We take the planning and sourcing of supplies out of your hands so you can get back to what you do best – spending quality time with your residents!
Here is what you will get in your box each month-
- Fully planned Activity Calendar for the month to hang in your community
- 3 activities per weekday and 1 activity per weekend day from Maria’s Place
- Printed written instructions for each activity provided by Maria’s Place
- Supplies needed for Maria’s Place activities
- 1 group game
We hope you find as much joy and goodness in this box as we do 🙂
Here is an excerpt from our Terms and Conditions to clarify this service in more detail for you-
Monthly Activity Box (“Activity Box”). Description of Activity Box and terms associated with the subscription for Services:
- The box will arrive before the 1st day of the Month of Service. The Month of Service is defined as the month the materials in the box are made for. For example, the April Activity Box will contain materials specific to the month of April. In this example, April is the Month of Service and the box will arrive in March, before the 1st day of April.
- The box contains: A Monthly Activity Calendar that is customized for Customer and Activities by Maria’s Place (a minimum of 3 per day on weekdays and 1 per day on weekends), with directions and supplies as needed for each activity.
- The Monthly Activity Calendar will contain activities and outings that Customer submits to Maria’s Place to enter into calendar. Customer is responsible for planning and providing any supplies for any activities in the calendar that were submitted by Customer to be included in the Monthly Activity Calendar.
- Customer has the option to elect not to receive the Monthly Activity Calendar and instead receive the activities from the Monthly Activity Calendar as supplied by Maria’s Place in a list format so that Customer can incorporate the activities into Customer’s own calendar.
- Customer acknowledges that Basic Standard Supplies will not be provided by Maria’s Place and are the sole responsibility of Customer to maintain inventory of such supplies. Basic Standard Supplies include but are not limited to: scissors, pens, pencils, regular paper, paints, markers, crayons, paint brushes, tape, glue stick, white glue, whiteboard or large paper for whiteboard activities and associated materials.
- Customer acknowledges that because residents in Senior Living Communities enjoy repeating certain activities, Maria’s Place will repeat a select few activities provided by Maria’s Place each month.
Deadlines each month to make this service successful:
- Deadline to subscribe to the Activity Box is the 1st day of the month prior to the Month of Service.
- Any activities you want to be included in the Monthly Activity Calendar outside of the Maria’s Place provided activities must be submitted to Maria’s Place no later than the 7th day of the month prior to the Month of Service. If we have not received your submission by then, you will be sent a list of our activities instead of the calendar for that box (this way you can add the activities to your own calendar instead).
If you have any questions about this service or just want to speak with an actual person before you purchase, we are happy to chat! Just send us an email to [email protected]